The brief introduction of chhote scientist :
We make use of science in our day to day life. However, we tend to ignore the reasons or logics behind these activities. School students should increase logical and scientific thinking at an early age. Therefore, an initiative to kindle the basic of science amongst school going children with the help of ‘Easy to Make’ & ‘fun to learn’ scientific toys. Accordingly, to increase student’s interest in science, JES College is conducting Chhote Scientists program since last three years in collaboration with Jnana Prabodhini and KPIT, Pune.It is communative and social initiative to bridge the gap between text books knowledge and real life application.
Chhote Scientist Program’s Objectives :
- To organise workshops for volunteers based on comprehensive scientific concepts.
- To organise volunteer’s visit to school students in remote areas.
- To create opportunities for students to handle scientific equipment and to understand basics of the experiments.
- To increase student’s scientific understanding by way of discussion, projects and clearing the concept.
- To reduce scientific knowledge gap between urban and rural students so that rural students gets equal opportunities.
- To promote pleasant education.
- To develop the student’s ability to solve problems in this technological world.
- To enhance the imagination of students in this beautiful world of science and technology.
- To encourage students to take up new challenges confidently.